Certified Training accredited by Lean-Kanban University (LKU)
KPM I - Kanban Systems Design is a 2-days training with a high interactive content. The attendees will learn on Kanban some technics, howto make evoluating theirs practices and howto take the best decisions so that optimize the workflow and howto improve the service delivery, and, in the same time, the way to amplify the customer satisfaction. They aborderont plus spécifiquement STATIK approach (Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) for deploying and improving Kanban in theirs environments.
Designed by the Lean Kanban University's experts and trainers such as David J. Anderson and adapted by AgilBee's experts-oaches, this training realized with workshops, games and exercices.
This training is also available on site with private class (intra-entreprise).
This training will be realized in French by an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) from Lean Kanban University (LKU) : http://edu.leankanban.com/content/agilbee
Lean Kanban University is the company created by the Kanban author, David J. Anderson: www.amazon.fr
All attendee beneficiate:
- a Lean Kanban University's (LKU) certificate in numeric format
- a Kanban Systems Design credential (KSD / KMP I)
- A PDF and papier training support
- The David J. Anderson's book: "Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business"
- You'll become Lean-Kanban University's (LKU) member
- You will be registrered in the LKU Alumni directory
- 14 Scrum Education Units (SEU) can be reclamed from the ScrumAlliance and used for establishing his/her CSP application (Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional).
- 14 PDUs
- Understanding the Kanban method, principes and practices
- Designing Kanban system and this visualization
- Identifying the Unsatisfaction Sources
- Modelizing the knowledge discovery process
- Defining the activity cadences
- Identifying the Classes of Services
- Applying the STATIK for designing and improving a system in your context
- Executive Managers (CxO), Business Unit Leader
- Process Manager, Service Delivery Manager
- Program, Project and/or Portfolio Manager or Director
- Product Manager, Product Owner and Business Analysts
- Team Manager, ScrumMaster adn Agile Coach
- Change Agent
- Software and Product Developer and Test Manager
- All other Professional working with Finance, Marketing, HR, Saler, project and Product Team
ProgramDay 1 - Kanban
- Kanban Method
- Play a Game
- Using the Kanban system
- Kanban can be represented by Slots
- Declaring a kanban quantity is even simpler
- Kanban a Pull system
- Commitment is deferred
- Discard rates are often high
- Replenishment Frequency
- Delivery Frequency
- Specific delivery commitment
- Lead Time
- Little's law & Cumulative Flow
- Flux Efficiency
- Lead Time histogram
- Kanban system indicators
- Kanban System Benefits
- Unsatisfaction sources
- Modelizing the Workflow
- Designing the Kanban system
- Exercise – Map the Workflow
- Classes of Services
- Recurring Events
- Systems Frequencies & Replenishment
- Exercise – System Replenishment & Delivery Frequency
- Designing Ticket
- Designing Visual Board
The Alternative Path to AgilityKanban System Design is the first important step for building the organizational agility with the Kanban method.
The complete training serial is composed of:
- 1-Day / Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
- 2-Days / KMP I - Kanban System Design (Foundations I)
- 2-Days / KMP II - Kanban Management Professional (Foundations II)
EXPERT INFORMATION: About Kanban at AgilBee
Kanban has been evaluated by AgilBee several years ago on an agile transformation. Where two of our major competitors failed, AgilBee succeeded in the teams transition to a "Scrum Of Scrums" organization with Kanban. Kanban appears as an alternative step for leading change in some cases and as an additive step in the implementation of an Agile approach what necessitates to adapt on the different customer professional contexts. Included in the approach and linked more specifically to the concept of pulled flow, WIP and leadership, the intrinsic collaborative properties contribute to create a participatory and accountable framework that is consistent with our values. Kanban represents a significant alternative to other Agile approaches extracted from Scrum, XP and RAD.
To more effectively put the training in action, we offer coaching assistance by our Trainers / Coaches to implement what has been taught in your specific environment.
To best meet your training needs, we design training solutions tailored to your unique context.
Beyond formal training sessions, our coaches are available to support a collective action, a team intervention or any other group facilitation.
Dates & Booking
Theory: 40% - Practice: 60%