ACTION TYPES® APPROACH: Certification
The certification examen have 3 components:
- Presentation of you personal work (Presentation: 15 min, Question/Answer: 15 min)
- Applying Action Types® on a group of 8 attendees
- Two case studies
At the end of the certification step, you will able to apply and to transmit in your own profesional environment the Action Types® approach. You could accompany the individual in several contexts: stress, communication, conflict management, decision, process, team management...
- Experience feedback and attendees questions
- Individualization, forming, clarifying and stabilization of testing protocol in the goal to certification module or superviewing
- Experiment of detection process of deep motivation and individual nees
- Each attendee show and argue their own home work; realize the case study and the exam exercices
To more effectively put the training in action, we offer coaching assistance by our Trainers / Coaches to implement what has been taught in your specific environment.
To best meet your training needs, we design training solutions tailored to your unique context.
Beyond formal training sessions, our coaches are available to support a collective action, a team intervention or any other group facilitation.
Dates & Booking
Theory: 50% - Practice: 50%