Certified training of ScrumAlliance conducted in French or English by a Certified Scrum Developer Trainer authorized by Agilbee
For a developer, a guarantee of success in Scrum is its commitment to a continuous improvement approach. This training prepares all team members to work in an efficient software development environement strongly collaborative. It provides an important understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants develop good reflexes in terms of Software Engineering.
The CSD certification is an Official Certification of the ScrumAlliance.
Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
— A principle of Manifest for Agile Software Development
- Competitive Advantage: In the labor market, it is useful to have a certification such as CSD that allows you to stand out from the other ;
- Boost your potential: A guarantee of success in a Scrum Developer is its commitment to a continuous improvement approach. Courses and dedication necessary to reach a CSD may allow you to go in this way and to refine your skills so that you become a better practitioner of Scrum
- Affiliation to ScrumAlliance: CSDs are listed in the directory of the website ScrumAlliance; This list provides a page describing their profile and displaying the special logo designed to present their certificate
- Reduction for conferences: The CSD members benefit a reduction in conferences and meetings organized by the ScrumAlliance such as ScrumAlliance Gatherings.
- Equivalent to 35 PDUs for PMP ® certification / PgMP ® and PMI-ACP℠ with PMI
- Membership of 2 years from the Scrum Alliance included
- At least five days of training are necessary to obtain the Certified Scrum Developer level (CSD). The CSD Applicants must also demonstrate an understanding of agile engineering practices by passing an exam on the CSD.
- At least three training days dedicated to the technique with one or more optional courses of CSD
- The fifth day is an elective course. You can choose from electives CSD to develop the skills that you identify as being most important to your role.
In this course, you will discover:
- The agile software engineering practices whose programming driven testing, refactoring, and test automation
- Scrum, the roles and their interactions
- The mechanisms of Agile estimating and planning
- The natural mechanisms of synergy included in these methods
- And the complex projects lifestyle based on simplicity
Partie I. Scrum
Part II - Agile Engineering PracticesThis part is realized in an immersion mode. All content will be realized in working on computer
Day 5: The Subjects
Membership of 2 years from the Scrum Alliance
Equivalence of 35 SEU for Scrum Alliance and 35 PDUs for PMP ® certification / PgMP ® and PMI ACP ℠ with PMI
To more effectively put the training in action, we offer coaching assistance by our Trainers / Coaches to implement what has been taught in your specific environment.
To best meet your training needs, we design training solutions tailored to your unique context.
Beyond formal training sessions, our coaches are available to support a collective action, a team intervention or any other group facilitation.
Dates & Booking
|Paris||2.550 € HT|
5 daysNov 12-16, 2018 - Partie 1 : du 04/03/2019 au 05/03/2019
Partie 2 : du 26/03/2019 au 28/03/2019
-16, 2018 - Partie 1 : du 14/10/2019 au 15/10/2019
Partie 2 : du 12/11/2019 au 14/11/2019
Theory: 30% - Practice: 70%